- Currently, www.Juna.in gathers information such as name and e-mail address strictly for contact purposes when users opt to fill out an e-mail submission form to inquire about us and about membership. In some cases we ask for other optional information including additional contact information and certain demographic information (such as phone number and gender)
- We may use your information to communicate special offers, promotions and information about our company to you via email. If you do not wish to receive these emails you will have the option to opt out of future mailings. We may also use your information to compile usage statistics and other data regarding the use of the Web site services.
- We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, outside of the limited circumstances referenced in the paragraph immediately below. We may, however, share with partners, aggregated statistical data that includes users’ demographic information but does not identify them. We reserve the right to provide any and all such aggregated and non-individually identifiable data to third parties.
- We collect email information to provide a more personalized and relevant experience. If you give us your email address on the home page, when you inquire about membership or sign up, we will send you emails about exclusive offers.
- If you want to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, simply click on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of all of our emails. Although we strive to update our email list as frequently as possible, you might receive another contact before we are able to remove you.
- Please note that you will continue to receive Member Services related communications as it pertains to your member account. Juna may use any of your contact information held on file (including Email, Mailing, Phone & Fax) to communicate with you in relation to day to day administrative activities, such as important service alerts.
- Juna never sells or rents your name, e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information to third-parties.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include creating and maintaining our Web site, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Users must be at least 18 years of age or have parental consent to provide personally identifying information to us. We encourage parents to monitor children’s Internet use to keep them safe while navigating the Internet.